Sunday, February 13, 2011

James Dashner











James Dashner is the author of The Maze Runner. He writes children’s fantasies and adult novels. He is mostly famous for The Maze Runner trilogy, The Jimmy Fincher Saga, and the 13th Reality series. He was born in 1972 in Georgia. He attended Brigham Young University. James lives in South Jordan City, Utah. He is now married and has four children.

Below are some words that readers have said about the book……

The Maze RunnerDescription: http://www.assoc-amazon.com/e/ir?t=mommybrain-20&l=ur2&o=1 by James Dashner is a mind-blowing dystopian novel. I sped through the last hundred pages, reading as fast as I could to find out how it ended.

“Wow. The Maze Runner is by far one of the most suspenseful reads I've come across in a long while.

“Loved this book! Everyone should read this. It will grab you and you won't be able to stop until you are done with the book.

“I have just finished this book. Stayed up all night to read it. I give it 2 thumbs up! More if I had more thumbs! Definitely a MUST-READ

“I just finished The Maze Runner and loved it. There are some books that prompt me to pick up a pencil and jot down prophetic quotes and amazing moments - I just let this one take me on a great ride and I enjoyed every page of it.

“This book was intense and always kept me clinging to the pages. I couldn’t get enough!”

No comments:

Post a Comment